Dismantling the glass ceiling :
Creating a true meritocracy for a diverse workforce.
The Client: Finance sector
Identifying the cultural impediments to the promotion of women .
- Conducted wide-ranging discussions with stakeholders, involving interviews, focus groups and questionnaires, a desk-top review of current practices and statistics within the company and research of best industry practice in Australia and overseas, using our diagnostic tools.
- Prepared a written report with a detailed assessment of current status and recommendations of options.
- Facilitated workshops with stakeholders including the Board and executive team to work through options and develop a practical implementation plan with clear metrics, using our tested frameworks.
- Integrated and cohesive approach to addressing cultural change, including shift in emphasis to using objective core capabilities for recruitment, promotion and talent management.
- Practical measurable implementation plan.
- Stakeholders engaged and supportive of the changed approach.